While I was watching a movie called Unbroken, a thought just crossed my mind .what does it take to be resilient . Ofcourse persistent effort. But there are other elements too.
An intent to fight back the odds . If you value your potential . If you understand and respect your truth worth, you always show an intent to fight.
Raise your voice for a cause : if someone feels you can be silenced just by increasing the no. Of decibles in their voice ,that speaks volumes about the loopholes they are trying to coverup. Raise your voice against the wrong things . understand what’s Right to your conscience and do not succumb to pressure which can break your moralities in life.
A true realisation of who you are as an individual would be put into test during hard times but Stand up for your own values . People eventually would question your talent , your skills , your knowledge. But as I always say believe in the power within you . You are unstoppable if have a strong conviction to be resilient.
its a pleasure that people recognize my worth and nominate me for awards . i’m now nominated for Creative Blogger Award
Yea my blogs are in a way different as i have written on brainstorming topics recently .
so the rule of this award say i need to share few facts about me .I can go on writing pages together but I should be restricting it to 5
below are the 5 facts
- My Mom used to call me angry young man. I still am. However, took a lot of time to channelize it in a proper way
- I never like someone hurting my self-respect.
- I am self-motivated, resilient, person who believes in Growing, learning and moving ahead even if no one did. self-belief ,and being leader in my own role make be this way.
- I’m a rebellion who has his own principles and moralities in life. I do not follow any rituals or customs blindly until I understand why it is followed. I need to know the importance and scientific reason behind every custom being followed because I do not support blind belief.
- I plan my own personal finance and I believe everyone should be financially literate. I keep sharing whatever I know with the people I interact with. my theory is simple -> knowledge shared is knowledge gained
Thank you for this opportunity to share few facts about me .