Well I would like to answer few questions asked to me which I think are very thought provoking
- What comes first:filial duties or personal satisfaction?
When I see the word filial, I am in an assumption that filial duties are duties towards your dependents.
Well, I would say that if you keep my loved ones happy, eventually you would be happy. Therefore, that suffices the question .
- Eating or breathing,which one is more important?
These two things complement each other
If I don’t breath I cannot eat. And If I don’t eat I will not breathe. Not sure why this question popped up? Well both are important to keep you healthy.i would mention
I eat nutritious food and I do pranayama(Breathing exercise) to stay healthy
- Your favourite quote on life?
There are multiple . I will quote Few of them
- Ideation without execution is just a delusion
- “Your “I CAN” is more important than your IQ.”
- investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make
- The craziest thing you have done so far?
Again Many . I could remember all the pranks during college days , Dancing to folk songs when Hip hop is my forte . It was a crazy, fun and a personal challenge to myself.
- Ur favourite book and why??
Multiple , I will mention few of them .
who will cry when you die / Leader who has no title– Robin Sharma
A walk to remember –Nicholas Spark
Steve Jobs- by walter issacson
Tuesdays with Morrie
Over the top-zig ziglar
- Alcohol?elucidate your feelings for it.
A STRONG NO. I would never prefer , consume or recommend it
- Do you dream about being successful or happy and why?
Both are complementary
I always have goals that will lead me to happiness. I always enjoy the process or journey towards my dream.
I believe every successful milestone should make you happy.
Having a balance between your professional success and success you achieve as human being and different roles you play in personal life .
However, I also believe what that success is in your business when your own home life is in shambles
- Is love really worth the time?
Yes, its and integral part of life
Have you ever taken credit for someone else’s hard work to gain the spotlight?
NO, all that credits which I got is of my own efforts.
The success, which came to you by taking credit of other’s hard work, will not remain forever. Moreover, I never call that success